MSN Messenger 6.0

Max39

Your error message refers to the buggiest version of Windows! :)

Windows ME = Windows Multiple Error

:rolleyes:

wow that helped him allot didnt it, remember not everyone can afford the latest os, and this aint a forum that bashes on windows versions, instead it spose to help people out, as for the error, I suppose you find a win 9x version, and that should work..

Your error message refers to the buggiest version of Windows! :)

Windows ME = Windows Multiple Error

:rolleyes:

lol @ gamehead200

I must say Windows ME is much better than windows 3.11 which i believe you installed the over week in Virtual PC!!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply's. Still no luck with getting 6.0 installed. I did d/l the correct version and when I go to the help page for installation problems it links me to a IE page. Which really isn't any help. If you have the link for the 9x version post the link and I'll see if I can get going from there. I'll check cnet also. Thanks to everyone for the help. It's greatly appreciated. :)

Well here's another silly question or observation. But you know it's funny when ever you get a ERROR message... from whoever the maker of the software is and it always gives you this number for instance 1603 in my case and another guy had 1601 with the MSN Messenger 6.0 and this goes for all other software too. But back to the point which is, you would think that whoever developed the software or someone... anyone would have this little book for ERROR CODES. with all the little numbers in it with the fix for the problems. But no matter it be MSNMSG or IE or any program. No one seems to have that little book for all the error codes. Just a silly observation.. I'm sure someone has the anwser... I'm just not looking hard enough...LOL :)