Video Driver Uninstall

a_chak

I just switched my MOBO, Chip and video card. Everything else I have on is from my old system. While moving everything I forgot to uninstall the ATI video driver from XP. Now my computer won't boot and I quite sure that is the reason. When I try to boot up, it goes as far as the loading windows splash screen but fades out within a second and reboots to start all over again ending up with the windows did not load properly message and the boot option like safe mode etc. The same thing happens if i pick safe mode, command prompt etc. Is there anyway I can boot to command prompt say from the XP cd or a boot disk or something and then manually remove the video driver. I dont mind uninstalling all the drivers if need be. I just windows to boot so I again install the new video driver and if needed everything else. I know I could install a fresh copy of windows but I have a lot of software on there and dont want to spend 2 full days loading everything up. I am up for any other suggestions of course...