NetBios Over Tcip

Beppe

Hey guys.. nuhi 1.2 is great even more services for me to disable without me havin to back after install! :thumbup keep up the good work.. the only thing thats weird is there is a service call NetBios over tcpip that i never seen b4 even in windows. but its in nlite? i dunno if its a bug or not. but the first nlite i made i disabled this service and all hell broke lose with connected with the interet, and when i went to services it is not listed after windows is installed? is this service hidden in some way? b/c i never ever seen it b4 even without nlite.. thanks

Edited by Beppe

i m telling u. it was in one of the services . it was listed there, it was weird.. but it was there.. :realmad:

:huh: Look, I didn't told you it wasn't there. (I know it is.) And also this is not the only driver listed. As I said, in Windows you won't see it in the services.msc, but in the Device Manager. If you need it to be runned, go there and set the startup type as "System" in its Properties > Driver page. Is it clear enough? ;)

There's a "protocol", a driver, a service, sometimes it changes its name to SMB.

What do you mean, "sometimes it changes its name to SMB"? :)

LOL i m gonna get u guys :realmad: imma take screen shot... i m not crazy :whistle: soon as i get a chance

TOLD U...

You must be crazy already...or you wanna make us crazy... :wacko:

I said:

Look, I didn't told you it wasn't there. (I know it is.) And also this is not the only driver listed.

...In other words:

YES, WE ALL KNOW IT IS THERE!

What is about? If you don't need it to be disabled, leave it set to Default state and nLite won't touch it.

Maybe you don't know what is the meaning of services.msc, then it could be just a big misunderstanding... :lol:

NO i won.. maybe if u spoke english i would have understood the 1st time

Look, I didn't told you it wasn't there. (I know it is.) And also this is not the only driver listed. LOL oooooooooooooooooooooooo sucka ;) j/k

:sneaky: