[Release] SendToA3X v1.7

MHz

SendToA3X v1.7

SendToA3X is an alternative to the existing

CMenu.

Contextmenu.png

Introduction:

SendToA3X is a very handy SendTo extension. Adds shortcut links to your SendTo menu for any included extensions and executables. It is so handy, that you will save a lot of time for those tedious tasks, that SendToA3X can do so easy. Look below at all the features for you to enjoy.

Features:

• Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
  • 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
  • AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording AutoIt scripts for unidentified installers.
  • AutoIt Archive Script can create archive script from a source folder. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
  • AutoIt Execute Script Gui can execute a single au3/a3x file or select from a folder to execute an au3/a3x file.
  • AutoIt Execute Script StdOut can capture the stdout from a au3/a3x file and show a window after execute of the output.
  • Classes By Text can capture the ControlID's from a selected window.
  • Remove comments from AutoIt3 scripts quickly with Comment Remover.
  • Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
  • Create a Directory List. Preset or custom options are available.
  • Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
    Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
  • Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
  • Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 exported files into AutoIt3 syntax.
  • RegKey2Au3 quickly converts a Registry Key into AutoIt3 syntax.
  • Convert VBScript to AutoIt3 scripts using Vbs2Au3.
  • Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced portable executable identification.

Home page

Download page

:)

Note:

Uses Inno Setup Installer. Use /silent or /VerySilent to install silently.

Easily adaptable with creating your own a3x files to increase features.

Recommend uninstall previous versions prior to 1.3 to upgrade as the installation structure has changed for Windows Vista compatibility.

Bugs and compliments are welcome.

Edit:

Updated source DllCall parameters that use pointers to prevent warning messages.

Innounp updated to v0.20.

AutoIt v3.2.12.0 compatible.

Edited by MHz

Thanks urie, Alternative is a quite true and for a better direction, IMO. Features have been broken down to individual a3x file types and allows for the user to expand with their own. In knowledge of using the inbuilt SendTo extension to make it all work without needing to use the registry.

It would be nice to know if 64bit OS users...can now say that it is compatible to use compared to CMenu's restriction on 64bit.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
See I prefer it in the SendTo instead of the context menu. My context menu is already polluted with so much stuff. This is a definate improvement IMHO :thumbup

Fast Explorer may help to clean it up. I do not use it much as preventing pollution with install scripts that delete or hide the entries makes the problem go away. Fast Explorer has some other beneficial features also. Thanks for the vote of improvement. Users now have choice of using either SendToA3X or CMenu.

Updated SendToA3X to v1.1 so please see 1st post for details. :)

Added an item to tidy (optimize) install scripts that I sometimes see posted here created by Au3Recorder. Also suppressed showing the systray icons as not needed in general use.

• 1 month later...
Very handy nice update Mhz.

Thanks. :)

Unfortunately I found some issues with a couple of items so I have uploaded an update v1.2 to address the issues. See 1st post for link to the SendToA3x homepage.

• 3 months later...
I found a small bug in the uninstall...

The Tidy AU3 Recorder SendTo Shortcut still remains after uninstall

Thanks for the bug report, ricktendo64.

I have updated the installation to handle the SendTo Shortcut. Please re-download if needed and install.

Download link in 1st post.