INF install help

Speeddymon

I've already extracted and patched .net 1.1 to sp1 and asp.net patch, I want to get rid of netfx.msi and just install from an inf (so i can have it install during txtmode setup).. Ive got the basic parts done, but I need help with one thing.. In the netfxocm.inf file that comes with xp pro, in the netfx_install section, there is an entry named CA with a value of ActionInstall. I cant find any information about CA entry on the web, but the ActionInstall is a section and in it, the first entry is:

"""mofcomp.exe"" ""%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\netfxcfgprovm.mof""",netfxcfgprovm.mof,%11%\wbem

To me this looks like it is trying to run mofcomp.exe, process netfxcfgprovm.mof and put it into system32\wbem but theres 2 problems with that..

1) wbem doesnt have anything from .net in it after running the .net 1.0 msi installer

2) mofcomp.exe only requires the filename of the file to be processed.. any other actions need a switch, and there is no switch after the final " in that string, so wtf is the 2nd netfxcfgprovm.mof for, and what is the %11%\wbem for?

Any assistance would be appreciated