Can't seem to install this one app silently

RadiatedAnt

I want to slipstream this one renaming utility but I cant seem to get it to run using WPI 5.4

http://www.azheavymetal.com/~lupasrename/zips/setupEN.exe

I have tried the Universal Silent Switch Finder and it gives me "LupasRe.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-

but none and all swtiches at the same time seem to work. I can get the app running if I take off the switches but thats as far as it goes. the package is a inno setup package. I would appreciate any help at all. :thumbup

Hi,

example:

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /VE /D "LUPAS" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Lupas\setupEN.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

this is enough, tested and works perfectly.

Edited by embe

Thankyou very much embe for the quick reply just tested it but it did not install in my start menu or my program files. the wpi installer initiates and then closes. Just saw the updated replies, sorry for being such a noob

on command line 1 i have it setup as %wpipath%\Install\LupasRe.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-

Edited by RadiatedAnt

just tested it in command prompt and it does work. It doesn't seem to work with the wpi installer though ::sigh::

Edit:: Thanks alot everyone problem resolved after moving my file structure around a bit who'd a thunk

Edited by RadiatedAnt