Tweaks not Working

imemyself

Hello, I'm having some issues with nLite 1.0.1 and Windows XP SP2. Most of the tweaks that I checked or enabled are not working once I get install from the ISO. Specifically, Classic Login and Classic Control Panel are not enabled. Also, My Network Places, Printers and Faxes and Network Connections do not show up in My Computer. I have tried deleting the location that I copied the files from my source CD, and recopying everything. Would it matter if the source CD (in this case Windows XP with SP2 slipstreamed on it) was made with nLite (a fairly old version probably)?

Everything other than the tweaks works fine AFAIK. :) I don't have to put the serial in, the admin acct is set up, etc.

I have slipstreamed the latest version of RVM's update pack, as well as his WMP 10 and JRE addons if that would make a difference.

Oh, one other thing. I have had lots of problems with putting additional drivers on the CD. I have tried to add seven or eight different drivers (one for a Mad Dog PCI audio card, one for some Netgear NIC's, a driver for an Atheros 802.11g NIC, and a few ATI ones IIRC), and I had errors during the installation. Like "file was not copied correctly." I don't think this was a driver specific problem, because it happend even when I tried adding just one driver. I eventually just gave up on adding the drivers all together. Its not a necessity, but it would be convient, ya know? :)

Thanks,

Oliver

PS: Sorry if these are common questions and answered somewhere. I've googled and searched the forum, I really have! :yes:

Oh, one other thing. I have had lots of problems with putting additional drivers on the CD. I have tried to add seven or eight different drivers (one for a Mad Dog PCI audio card, one for some Netgear NIC's, a driver for an Atheros 802.11g NIC, and a few ATI ones IIRC), and I had errors during the installation. Like "file was not copied correctly." I don't think this was a driver specific problem, because it happend even when I tried adding just one driver. I eventually just gave up on adding the drivers all together. Its not a necessity, but it would be convient, ya know? :)

U have to use modifype.exe for files in trouble.

just note somewhere the file names which ar not copied correctly.

Than

modifype.exe -c filename.ext

and replace it.

Copy problem will be done.