Update Windows CD/DVD

brianfgonzalez

I got a sp2 install cd made, but i figure there must be an easy way to include other updates made after sp2 in there?, Anyone know of a clean way to do this? Thanks.

Brian

Humm, NLite ? B)

nLite seems like it is designed to install windows via CD, which is similiar to what i need, but it doesnt seem to offer any services for just installing updates to windows? anyone have any more information on this, or a way to do this through nLite?

brian

nLite seems like it is designed to install windows via CD, which is similiar to what i need, but it doesnt seem to offer any services for just installing updates to windows? anyone have any more information on this, or a way to do this through nLite?

brian

Try to read a bit more on NLite forums. With NLite you can easily integrate updates and hotfixes in Windows installation CD..

brian

Try to read a bit more on NLite forums. With NLite you can easily integrate updates and hotfixes in Windows installation CD..

Right i understand that, but I am attempting to update an existing windows xp installation without a new installation. Currently the laptops have sp1 and they only use a dialup connection, so i need a clean and easy way to upgrade them to sp2 and all updates after that?

any ideas?

thanks for the help!

brian