Slipstreaming hotfixes?

Slipstreaming hotfixes to only have to do an unattended install either way. Maybe I am reading it wrong when it mentions to make the $OEM$\$$\Hotfixes folder.. You'll have to see it my way... which is I want the files slipstreamed as if it were a service pack, meaning it should not require anything more than a command to update the files in the i386 folder. If at all possible I want to avoid an unattended install because I found out it isn't right for me and hate Windows assuming that my name is "Owner" or I'll never want to format a partition before installing Windows (see my first thread about configuring the text mode setup).

ah ok the way I do true slipstreaming is to integrate it into the installer just like the service pack.

So I would not use the other way any longer either. There are a few exceptions though that have to be done the other eway. like the security fis for windows media player 9. Since you have to have wmp9 installed first there is not way to include this hotfix into the installer so it has to be added later.