Slipstreaming hotfixes?

I have a script that will automate this. You just drop all your wanted hotfixes into the directories and run the cmd file. It's on my other computer but i can post it tomarrow.

Interesting....Id like to check that out myself

:)

|Drew|

Ok I'm back and posting from my fresh install. I think i have about every thing worked out. It even installed onto my sata drive no problems.

Last few issues

1) that stupid mdac hotfix does not want to slipstream into the installer.

2) I need to figure out how to get the nvidia audioutils to install correctly.

Other than that it's all working.

1) Raid controllers for promise, Highigh point, ans silicone image on abit, epox, gigabyte, shuttle, soltek and aopen boards working. It should in thoery work jsut fine for asus also but I dont have one to test. It should also qork for third party add on boards.

2) Hotfixes accept for mdac are slipstreamed. I'm sorry I got all this done so late I'll try to make a readme along with the files needed and the folders into a nice little setup for you all and get it out tomarrow.

all the rest is regualr stuff you all are doing more or less. I have it also setup to use 2cd's and i include some themes and lots of drivers. This thing has been tested on allot of amd boards and I have to rma an epox intel board but when that comes back I'll test it on that also.

Yea there is that. I tried it first but it made non bootable cd's so I'm not using it anymore.

My scripts are not as automatic however. I just downlaoded it again to see how I could modify it to make a complete package using my scripts for the hotfix generation. And I will look through it to see what if anything else may be upgraded to work better.

For instance that thing it not exactly automatic. I will work on making things a little more automaitic. which i have had planned anyway.