logon problem

teapleasebob

when tring to install windows from my nlite disc it works all the way but when it comes up with a logon screen but there is no user name or password box at all the only way i foud passed this is by rebooting and going in by safe mode can someone tell what i have one wrong :unsure:

If you skip OOBE, there is no user created and the only user is "Administrator" (also "Guest" if you did not disable it). I think you cannot logon as administrator in normal mode in XP Home (is it ?). So if you set logon type to 'Welcome Screen', there will be no user shown. And if the administrator's password is not blank, you can't auto login. You have to make a better choice in the nLite options.

On my first unattended nlited cd of XP Home, an acccount named "owner" is present at first logon. In XP Home, the system created account named "administrator" is only available if I boot into safe mode. Even though I selected not to use the clasic logon screen, in other words, so that it would use the Welcome screen, the welcome screen dosen't appear because there is only one account (owner) with no password. I also set up my nLite CD to auto-logon.