desactivate autoclose after install

Hello,

i will try to use your fabulus script for a intranet aplication.All seems like workly perfect,but i want to change a litle thing.Normaly if the install is finish wpiw autclosed,how can i make it to keep its open.?

Imagine you want to open "abiword portable",and after "firefox portable".So you dont wont open everytime wipw to lunch some application.I hope you can understand my probleme and my fork english.I speak better german or french.

thanks

silver74

It can be done easily enough. But I don't really see why you would want to re-open the WPI window when done installing. Fully explain your wish for this so I understand why and I will consider making it an option if it is useful.

It can be done easily enough. But I don't really see why you would want to re-open the WPI window when done installing. Fully explain your wish for this so I understand why and I will consider making it an option if it is useful.

I dont will close thise script, because i want to use this script to lunch some application on my usb stick or to create a welcome screen for my scool with some application (cyberMath,openoffice...).With two categories,one category for installing software and one category to lunch who have be installed before or some portable softwares.

I hope you can understand me ad help me :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the longetime to reply to this post.

Can you tell me where is the fonction to to let wpi open?I need this for my childrens in my school for our usb stick.

I have create a new interface withe my programms to execute,but everytime the children have to be go into here usbstick to relunch the wpi.I have tryit the possibilite from zorphnog but it seem dont it working.

Can you tell me where is to ad "%sleep% 3600" ?

It is possible to ad the fonction reduced to systeme tray?