[RELEASE] Quicktime 7.1.3 Standalone

teapleasebob

QuickTime 7.1.3

QuickTime 7 is Apple's cutting-edge digital media software for both Mac and Windows-based computers delivers unparalleled quality for creating, playing and streaming audio and video content over the Internet.

Besides playing MPEG-4 and MP3 content, it supports timecode tracks as well as MIDI standards such as the Roland Sound Canvas and GS format extensions. It also supports key standards for web streaming, including HTTP, RTP and RTSP. Plus, it supports every major file format for images, including JPEG, BMP, PICT, PNG and GIF. QuickTime 7 features an ultra efficient new H.264 video codec delivering stunning quality at remarkably low data rates from 3G to iChat AV to HD.

GET THE CAB FILEHERE

Edited by teapleasebob

does there is any way to take it off to install it alone? Because I'm already using k-lite codecs. and does it better then yours? or I can used it and enough?
Dump kLite, switch to mine. You won't need anything else. Also, my new versions will detect old versions and upgrade them, so there is support well beyond the initial install. I am in the process of submitting my package to free-codecs.com

shark

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...