Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

Hi everyone,

I am a real newbee here, I hear good wrods about Luna Royale theme, that's why I am here.

Anyway, I downloaded the file and unzip it to C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes, then use Display Properties to choose the "Windowx XP Luna Royale", then clicked okay.

All I got was a new background image which I doesn't like, even worse, all the buttons and windows title bars became the old ugly windows 2000 styles.

Do I need to install other support package to get this nice theme? Is there an installation instructions?

Thanks.

post-151928-1187804589_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
Hi all...

Vistaluna Basic Ver.3.3 out...

This Visual Style is finished completely with for objective to adapt the best of Vista for XP.

(The best does not mean because it is absolutely impossible without problems).

I wish to you inform that Luna Royale will definitely not updated in the future.

Ah, thank you for that last update to Vistalune Basic, Pgase! Going from the screenshot, it looks like you you changed the one thing I didn't like about your theme, that being losing the user name and user picture in the Start Menu. Are there any other changes, btw (I'll probably kick myself if I download it and find a changelog with this question answered for me already :) )?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

At this time there is no support for XP msstyles in Windows 2000 :blushing:

But there are solutions for Windows 2000 used for example by the VistaPack - see here in the forum Customizing Windows.