Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

Hi Dude's ;)

What are you think about combining VistaLuna Basic and XP Vista Pack with XPize Darkside (including the Bootscreen created by me, named "Dark")?

After i removed the Text resources "Log Off" and Shutdown" from explorer.exe... My WinXP looks very near to Vista :D

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Hi Dude's ;)

What are you think about combining VistaLuna Basic and XP Vista Pack with XPize Darkside (including the Bootscreen created by me, named "Dark")?

After i removed the Text resources "Log Off" and Shutdown" from explorer.exe... My WinXP looks very near to Vista :D

Vistaluna will be associated possible a pack only if this one will want to be serious.

Currently, although there was a beginning, nobody work on a XPize "Vista" release.

(... And after having extracted the majority of the resources from Vista, I wish well courage with that which wishes to try this adventure only for the icons by example, a good part is to be recreated...)

Does nobodybody have the resources for a XP to Vista XIS? Or do I have to work on this? I don't own Ultimate nor has my PC the power to run Vista...

Name of this Software ? (...because is not standard search)

Nope it's the standard search (translated in bulgarian) with advanced options and animated character off. Another one with standard options and in english

Please do not post large screenshots, use thumbnails instead. Thanks

Edited by XPero

Great work Pgase, as always.

I used a couple of other Vista/Luna like themes but I keep coming back to your theme. It is simply the best out there. I use Luna Royale Black with Xpize and XPize Darkside beta and now have a complete dark set.

Just a question. Maybe I'm missing it but what was updated/changed in Luna Royale 3.2 as opposed to 3.1?

Edited by SU1010