Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

Amagade.... :realmad: ... :ph34r:

Edit...: But if you like VistaCG... :whistle: ... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49342379/ (... with no bugs... :sneaky: )

Hi Pgase!

Sorry for my ignorance.... I download this theme (from preview I think I will prefer your Luna Royale, but I'd like to try), but in the package there isn't any .theme file.... so, how can I install it?

Also.... do you know what's the difference between the themes in the VistaCG48 folder and the themes in the VistaCG32 one?

Thank you! :hello:

extract to c:\windows\resources\themes folder with the .msstyles in the same kind of level as the other styles in there, then use the appearance tab, (not themes tab) in desktop properties to select it (or doible click the msstyles file)

Thanks Bledd! ;)

I have tried VistaCG and also VistaLuna.... but I continue to prefer Luna Royale theme! :)

Very nice work, anyway! :)

Edited by Pis19

Some Typos in your Theme Pgase...

The .Theme file does not work because it points to %ResourceDir%\Themes\Vistaluna Basic\Vistaluna Basic.msstyles but the actual msstyles file is %ResourceDir%\Themes\Vistaluna Basic\Vistaluna.msstyles

And I cant see Vistaluna Basic in the apperance tab untill I rename it to the proper name from Vistaluna.msstyles to Vistaluna Basic.msstyles

• 2 weeks later...

Question: I ripped with Reshacker the (l10n) text strings of "Log Off" and "Shut Down" from my explorer.exe - Looks like V but what do you think about that?

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Note....:

Personally, Vista Transformation Pack is absolutely not a model of the kind concerning the modification of Shell... :rolleyes:

Believe it or not but the same thing with the start button happend a couple of times using XPize... Funny thing is it did not happen 100% of the time only sometimes

Why isn't VistaCG affected?

Edited by ricktendo64

I use the VistaLuna Packs after your XP Vista Mod, after the XPize (Darkside soon) installation. Bootscreen is my self created Darkside, Logon is Dark.

The only what i miss for my luck is the option doing all this automatically by patching XPCD\i386...