Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

pgase, i hope you don't mind but i tried this on my work TFT Flat panel and none of the visual styles work correctly.

the themes select ok, but then the styles are not avilable. If you want any info shout, as not sure how to fix it, if i can.

i use at home of CRT with no issues, so i know i applied t correctly

make - DGM (DiGiMate)

model - L1731

it is cheap enough that you don't get any drivers for it and MS have none bult in - i am have tried various LCD options in the display applet but nothing works - hope you can help me

pgase, i hope you don't mind but i tried this on my work TFT Flat panel and none of the visual styles work correctly.

the themes select ok, but then the styles are not avilable. If you want any info shout, as not sure how to fix it, if i can.

i use at home of CRT with no issues, so i know i applied t correctly

make - DGM (DiGiMate)

model - L1731

it is cheap enough that you don't get any drivers for it and MS have none bult in - i am have tried various LCD options in the display applet but nothing works - hope you can help me

you need to patch your uxtheme.dll file first

use this..

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enh...tiPatcher.shtml

Note: I've originally posted the following in the XPize v4.6 Beta 1 topic, but I think it's better here:

I have a problem in the Luna Royale theme that's bundled with the XPize v4.6 Beta 1 release. When you view a thumbnail in the My Task Panes (i.e. My Documents) the picture shifts to the right and it looks a bit weird :blink: Another problem is that the White color is displaying as an alpha channel, and since these Task Panes are gray; photo's and other pictures with white in them look distorted. :no:

I'm currently not at home and I can't post pics just yet, but it's fairly easy to reproduce as I described.

This is one of the best themes. Nice work.

But I found something strange. I just applied Luna Royale Black (Alternative) and I was still able to see small part of all the icons. It's like the icons were cut in half.

@bledd

you need to patch your uxtheme.dll file first

use this..

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enh...tiPatcher.shtml

but i don't use a patched uxtheme.dll at home on CRT and it works.

Will patch for LCD and see what goes

[edit]

patched and it all works a treat.

Thanks to both yourself bledd & pgase for the real effort here.

[/edit]

Edited by oioldman