How many bugs have you reported??  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many bugs have you reported??

• none
    • 1 or 2
    • several
    • more then 10
    • whats a bug report?

Just wanted to get a rough look at how many people actually submit bug reports to MS, i don't care if nothing happend becuase of the report or if you never heard anything back on it. just wanted to see overall how many people actually take the time to submit Bug reports to MS

i know i have sent in about 14 reports, maybe a few more but that is the best to my knowledge

how about you guys?

Just wanted to get a rough look at how many people actually submit bug reports to MS, i don't care if nothing happend becuase of the report or if you never heard anything back on it. just wanted to see overall how many people actually take the time to submit Bug reports to MS

i know i have sent in about 14 reports, maybe a few more but that is the best to my knowledge

how about you guys?

I'm a big-time whinger.... I'll whinge (via bug report) over anything like poorly placed menu items to (my biggest whinge) improper graphics adapter recognition / plus no sli support. I've also tried to whinge on the latter to Nvidia, but that's like trying to p**s up a rope.

Not sure it helps, but it makes ME feel better.

Only a couple so far, mainly when my epson rx620 crashes, but that's more an epson issue really cos they havent released vista drivers, i might also complain that the sidebar in a previous build used to stick to the desktop, so even when u press show desktop it still stays there, which i liked, but in RC1 that's gone, which is annoying!

i reported one major bug (to my mind anyway) trying to play music in Winamp pro with Vista Beta 2, would play around 2 minutes and then crash resulting in a hard reboot.

To my surprise, this no longer happens in RC1, did they take notice of little ole me, or did others have same issue ?

Me wonders but is happy with life at moment :)

Edited by mcgr75