How do I download update lists?

Blu11

I've tried everything but I can't download the lists - after clicking "add update list", browser is launched but clicking on the file link (windows-xp-x86-enu.ulz) just reloads the page. I tried dowloading via "save target as" but all I get is a file called download.ashx.

Help, someone... :no:

I've tried everything but I can't download the lists - after clicking "add update list", browser is launched but clicking on the file link (windows-xp-x86-enu.ulz) just reloads the page. I tried dowloading via "save target as" but all I get is a file called download.ashx.

Help, someone... :no:

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox, but I switched to IE and made it default so when I click - "Add update list", it launches IE. But nothing happened, same as with Firefox... :(

Could you perhaps upload the list here or post a direct link to download?

It's important that we get to the bottom of the core issue. If you're having this problem, then certainly, others are too. If you have a MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger address, PM me with it so that we can identify the issue together.

Thanks.

Probably that's firewall of yours.Turn it off & try again. I'm using NIS2004 from Symantec & got the same problem.Downloading from some sites does not starts up while my firewall is "on".It blocks only starting so I just turn it off, start my download & turn firewall on.

My web browser is IE6 sp 1 but I download everything whith download manager. If I need to resume paused download - there's no need to switch off my firewall again.

That's not DM-firewall conflict , simple downloading with IE shows same problem.

Probably that's firewall of yours.Turn it off & try again. I'm using NIS2004 from Symantec & got the same problem.Downloading from some sites does not starts up while my firewall is "on".It blocks only starting so I just turn it off, start my download & turn firewall on.

Thanks, Red Knight! :D

That was it! I use ZoneAlarm v6.5.731. I would never have guessed, thought it was a corrupt NET framework installation or sth.

Thanks so much! :D