JK3 Amazing!

Guyver

has anyone else seen these ads for jk3 it looks amazing had a oppurtunity to play it and well its absolutly mind boggling!!!

The graphics are not much more than a tweaked jk2 but the moves and fighting style is well the best i have ever seen.

Just wanted to know how many ppl are waiting for this release and how many ppl are going to play this amazing game online. Has anyone seen a release date i was told sept 16th is the day to get it so i must say for me that falls well a day after payday :) cant wait to get this online and see if it can truly beat jk2 :rolleyes:

Yeah it is Jedi Knight and sorry to hear u dont like it but hey im a Star Wars junkie got all the games i could find (and yeah i still play Tie Fighter) but i must admit i suck at them most the time!!!!! :) i do get my good days and playing online in mp death matchs and capture the flag, Duel is quite fun!!! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Yep your right it is on the Q3a engine but with some serious revamping the graphics are like jk2 in looks only much smoother and far more flashy effects like steam from the saber when rain drops hit it.

As for the link i found it on http://www.ravensoft.com theres a link to the official JKA site there not long and its out should be around the 17th of sept :)

I've got JK3. The gamestyle is alot like Jk2, and quite frankly i was dissapointed with the game.

The only thing different is the lightsabre styles (double bladed or two of them), a few moves, and the story line.

In my oppinon, Jedi Academy should have been an expantion.

• 4 weeks later...

Jedi Academy is a cool game, though not as cool as Jedi Outcast! Jedi Outcast were one of the best games last year! You can't say the same about Jedi Academy! But hell, everything that contains a lightsaber, has my instant attention!

Can't wait for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I played Jedi Knights: Dark Forces II on the MS game zone for about 3 years.

I was in various clans on the zone during this time frame HA_ HyA_ XyA_ EAH_ and CC_

Had a lot of fun times and met some cool people two of which I still (7 years later)

play various online games with.

JKII:Outcast was cool but not as cool as JK: Dark Forces

ROLAND_DESHAIN was my main name back then if anybody recognizes me, shout out.

Peace.

:)