Request Avatars and Sigs

Can't someone else do it for you?

If your not that lucky one that can design avatars and sigs, No problem this is where you can get your MSFN buddies to design avatars and sigs for you just in case what you want to make is too complex for your little knowfullness at graphic user ID graphics. And I mean graphic as in like GIF, PNG and JPG not the bad kind.

So get ready because this will be the most graphic design action MSFN has ever seen!

:/ ermm not really getting sumone else do it the lazy way it u do it ya self u improveing ya onw skills and u Neva know it my looks like a Peice M$ paint trash but few goes it but gud as PSP so so i take this quote

DIY Do it yaself!
rolf :)

Well they have something like this at NTFS

Your way confusing. There is something like this here. It's called a post, or a request.

All you have to do is make a post asking for someone to make you one. Still very confusing.

And we have a few NTFS members here at MSFN, PrusudoKiller and HandyBuddy are NTFS Members so their names may look familer (if they posted that is! :) )

I know vipersnake. I'm a member at NTFS also and know PsedudoKiller very well. Actually he is a custom of mine. :rolleyes:

I use to frequent NTFS. One of the main reasons I do not go there as much anymore is the poor attitude on matters like this. They are way to cocky and do not do things to help someone out on issues of this matter. It is strictly (or use to be) an ego trip.

We here at MSFN try to help and encourage folks to learn, not look for a hand out. :)

XPerties:

Not trying to sound rude but I think most people know they can ask someone to make them a sig.

I agree with XPerties...

I use to frequent NTFS. One of the main reasons I do not go there as much anymore is the poor attitude on matters like this. They are way to cocky and do not do things to help someone out on issues of this matter. It is strictly (or use to be) an ego trip.

We here at MSFN try to help and encourage folks to learn, not look for a hand out. :)

XPerties:

Not trying to sound rude but I think most people know they can ask someone to make them a sig.

I agree with XPerties...

as do i... :rolleyes: