any addons that havet being filled

ZcWorld

hey all

im in the mood again to get back into the nlite addon making

so lets get the old ones that have not being filled yet done

so

if you got a post that has not being filled than post the link or links here in one post so that i cna have a look at them and help you out

also post a name of the topice as well so its helps

any of the addosn that i get done will be posted and in the next 50 to 60 hrs time .. after i say i have started to work on them :)

ZcWorld: heh well since my requests weren't being responded I decided to un-n00bify myself and learn how to make addons myself. And now i feel a bit silly requesting those apps. Sorry for not editing that request to filled but I thought it was forgotten by now...

Flashget is a simple /S to get it silently installed.. and version 1.73 is out now.

Vista Transformation Pack 5.5 might be impossible, but who knows. It has its own integration process to windows installation setup files (So anyone using it ,just run it AFTER you make your nlite windows setup files)

But since you're in the addon making mood, I'd like to request an addon for

Wonderful Icon. www.thewonderfulicon.com/

It has a variety of features but I tend to use it for its "list mode" small desktop icons. If you can help with any switches for a silent install that'd be equally appreciated. Thanks

Edited by darksavior