How long does your laptop battery last?

spazmire11

How long does your laptop battery last?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How long does your laptop battery last?

• 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3 hours
    • 4 hours
    • 5 hours+

lol 13 minutes? thats the way this comp was before i got a good battery for it. what speed is the K6-2? my dad has a toshiba satellite 366 amd and it gets less than 2 hours on a battery. bad computer he got though. terrible display :blink:

my dad got 2 batteries free, and now they both last altogether 6 hours and 30 minutes. i started off at 8:30 this morning, doing quite a lot of stuff.

not bad for a 7 year old laptop :P (dell inspiron 7000)

Edited by Cygnus

• 4 months later...

I get 5+ hour with middle brightness, bluetooth turned off, wifi on, and video card at power save. I could probably get even more with all radios turned off and the brightness at the lowest, but it's hard to play internet games with the radio off during boring classes.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about the same as Iceman. 4-5 hours for the most part, and as low as 2 when I'm gaming on batteries... :lol: 6:40 is the longest that I've timed while using my laptop. I was doing just basic writing with that though. Wireless off, screen brightness down.

Asus A6T : from 2.5 to 3 hours.

I think GeForce 7600Go is not the best card at power saving. :rolleys:

i cant find the link, but i used a modded inf file with lastest geforce drivers...and i have powersaving mode options in control panel........do a search