Wpi.hta problem

I am a complete novice to wpi and I have just started a project after reading the tutorial but my problem is that once my os has finished booting in vmware it asks me to link wpi.hta to a program? but if i double click on wpi.hta outside of vmware it opens up. There is no errors as such and iv searched the forum for answers. I thought it may have been because i have removed Internet Explorer 6 with nlite from project os!?.

Can anyone possible help? Thanks :)

Edited by acen2006

I get the same error, when I remove my Internet Explorer via nLite from an Install-DVD. Does the file "mshta.exe" exist in your system32 dir? No, Is this an internet explorer file. I dont want to have to use ie 6 unless I have to. Ill find the file and try it in the system32 folder. :D

Edited by acen2006

Iv found the file in ie7 which i have, Im not going to use this but i can you the file from it right. Ill give it a try! and il report back if it worked or not :ph34r: . Thanks for your help :thumbup .

I also see there may be some .dlls related to the file aswell.

Edited by acen2006

Right the mshta file copies over from the system32 file on boot but I still have to setup association between MSHTA.exe & WPI.HTA, I get this message :

Windows can not open this file : wpi.hta

Windows needs to know wot created it.

When I do wot it asks the wpi menu comes up and all works well!