SetPoint 3.01

Annita

I just searched for it in Device Drivers forum and found a solution I think.

1. Extract the file using

setpoint301.exe /extract_all:C:\SetPoint

2. To create the response file, run

C:\SetPoint\setup.exe /r

3. Copy the response file from "C:\windows\setup.iss" to "C:\SetPoint"

4. The silent install can now be done by running

C:\SetPoint\setup.exe /s

As I use an AutoIt script for installing SetPoint 3.01, I didn't test this yet. :)

I was thinking about these SetPoint drivers. Normally I hate to install them, however I see no solution to get horizontal scrolling with my Logitech MX400 mouse another way.

I investigated the package, and as I only need extra mouse support I came to noother solution than to strip down the utility to the core. So I'm now working on creating an SetPoint Lite setup package approximately 3 MB in size. More will follow soon :hello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking about these SetPoint drivers. Normally I hate to install them, however I see no solution to get horizontal scrolling with my Logitech MX400 mouse another way.

I investigated the package, and as I only need extra mouse support I came to noother solution than to strip down the utility to the core. So I'm now working on creating an SetPoint Lite setup package approximately 3 MB in size. More will follow soon :hello:

I was just curious whether to anticipate a release such as the one you envisioned or if you have abandoned this announced project?

Cheers.