Error message after loading Nlited Copy

steev

Hi Everyone, I originally put this problem in the wrong forum, so my apologies!! Here it is again, hope you can help.

1 When I integrate the Ryan update pack (using the Ryan Integrator) and have no addons I make a few tweaks in Nlite and make the ISO. I then try it out in virtual Pc - No problem with this.

2 When I integrate Ryan update pack and add a few addons, then use Nlite to make the same tweaks and make the ISO I get the following error mesage after it completes loading in virutal Pc:

the title of the error message box is: "Rundll32.exe - unable to locate the compnent"

the message reads: "the application failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

I've tried different addons, same error message. I've even reinstalled Nlite and Ryan, no luck. I get this same message when I do everything in Nlite or everything with Ryan.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help and advice.

Regards, Steve

I had the same problem once..... I was adding trying to alter the settings in addons and it gave me the error..

But what u can try is to integrate the addons with nlite rather than with ryan integrator..

Different addons don't seem to work properly with some integrators..

Best of Luck..

Lennierv

steev, such problem means that your system files were overwritten.

Meaning you did something wrong in the sequence.

Try again on the clean installation files with slipstreamed service pack and do all at once, integration, removal, config whatever.

If you want to use different tools for integration then use them before nlite and report if it doesn't work but also provide us with the preset and short instructions how to repeat the issue.

hi Guys,

Thanks for the info, very useful - I've heard before that some addons don't work.

Nuhi, I tried a fresh install of everything and I got the same error messages so I guess I must be doing something wrong but I cannot see what.

Oh, I forgot to mention in my first post about the other error message - "Rundll, error loading srcclient.dll, specified module could not be found". this appears immediately after the first error message. Does that help you? Also, a ballon tip "new programmes installed" appears over the "all programmes" saying "there is not enough space to load all the programmes"

I have copied and kept the logs that are made - do you want me to send them to you? Let me know on that.

Any other help would be much appreciated.

Regards, Steve

I asked because people reported that this same error happens when those packs are used.

Gonna take a look at that later on and for your case then I can't tell why, it shouldn't happen nor it's frequent enough to catch it.

Try next version in a week or two, let me know if that one has same issue.

• 4 months later...