installing office and hotfixes unattended

Hello,

i've managed to get a Windows 2000 (sorry i know it's XP here, but since it's unattended stuff, i think it's the best place -and it's pretty similar) running in attended mode almost well, though i have a few things that need to be fixed :

1/ How do i specify my serial code so that i don't have to type it in GUI mode ?

2/ How can i integrate drivers ? That is, ATI Rage 128 and VIA motherboard 4in1. I would like to know an easy way to run their setups assuming yes to all questions and in silent mode. They're Installshield based.

3/ I'm running it from CD with a floppy including winnt.sif, if i want a background picture, do i have to burn it on the CD under i386/$OEM$ ?

4/ If i want to specify a name for the station at runtime, is it possible ?

5/ How can i integrate my station into a domain without supplying credentials (username/password/domainname) ?

6/ The 2nd half of the setup is supposed to install Office 2000 pro from a network location.

[GuiRunOnce]
   Command0="\\darkstar\installs\CD\i386\$OEM$\Office\install.exe /qb-"
   Command1="\\darkstar\installs\CD\i386\$OEM$\o2kupd\29032000frproo2k.exe /Q"
   Command2="\\darkstar\installs\CD\i386\$OEM$\o2kupd\1205000o2ksr1a.exe /Q"
   Command3="\\darkstar\installs\CD\i386\$OEM$\o2kupd\24012001fpwec.exe /Q"
   Command4="\\darkstar\installs\CD\i386\$OEM$\o2kupd\o2ksp3.exe /Q"

This is what it is supposed to do. Now, i must be missing some switch because immediately after Command0 starts (install of Office 2K -> silent mode), all the office fixes/sr/spacks run immediately after and (of course) tell me office isn't installed. Is there a way to fix it ?

7/ For DirectX 9.0b and MediaPlayer 9, i guess i've to download executables and add them into [GuiRunOnce] ?

8/ Who knows where i can find list of post-SP4 windows 2000 hotfixes ?

:) Thank you to anybody who can help me with part of this :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for the big post!