office xp integration and install problem

vampyrus

I just followed the instructions found on msfn.org for the advanced office installation and integration into windows xp cd and at the end where the instructions tell u to change the command line from the directory path to the generic path (setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-)

It won't let me change this in here ....

also it says to create a batch file .... where does this batch file get put ??

I just followed the instructions found on msfn.org for the advanced office installation and integration into windows xp cd and at the end where the instructions tell u to change the command line from the directory path to the generic path (setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-)

It won't let me change this in here ....

also it says to create a batch file .... where does this batch file get put ??

LOL, same question I'm here trying to find the answer too.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! (begging sometimes works)lol

well, two days of searching, and i found out, whoever wrote the guide screwed the wording up. the command line is ALREADY CHANGED FOR US. if you open the guide for office 2003, they worded it coreectly there.

as far as the batch file, that, i think it should go in the $OEM$ file. if i'm wrong, HOPEfully someone will jump in...

after reading the guide for office 2003 i now see where the mistake was made .... in th e guide for offce xp they fail to tell you that the transfers line must be written into the batch file ... i was under the impression that the line had to be changed in the box at the end of the resource kit ....