Who can help me to chek my batch_file.cmd and winnt.SIF?

Lastly,
As you read at the end of Section 3, we needed to change the path in the TRANSFORM syntax in order for it to function. Below are the full batch commands you can use, so add these lines to your batch file:

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Office XP Professional with Frontpage

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

That's it!

That's it... BUT WHERE DO YOU PUT THIS!!??!?!!?

I'm guessing you are telling me to put that IN my batch file?

Could you possibley tell me where to LOCATE the batch file? Right now, i have a folder C:/XPCD, The office_bat.cmd is there right now, it contains

ECHO.
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

is this the CORRECT place for it? or do i need to move it someplace else? I know this is a basic question, way under the intellectual questions all of you pro's like to answer, but i'd like to learn too. to learn is to ask. i am asking.

Edited by CBR900RR

Lastly,
As you read at the end of Section 3, we needed to change the path in the TRANSFORM syntax in order for it to function. Below are the full batch commands you can use, so add these lines to your batch file:

ECHO.

ECHO Please wait...

That's it!

That's it... BUT WHERE DO YOU PUT THIS!!??!?!!?

I put this script in start.cmd (my batch_file.cmd), but i can not change the path in the TRANSFORM syntax .I don't know why i can not change.

I'm guessing you are telling me to put that IN my batch file?

Could you possibley tell me where to LOCATE the batch file? Right now, i have a folder C:/XPCD, The office_bat.cmd is there right now, it contains

ECHO.
ECHO Please wait...

is this the CORRECT place for it? or do i need to move it someplace else? I know this is a basic question, way under the intellectual questions all of you pro's like to answer, but i'd like to learn too. to learn is to ask. i am asking.

I think that it is correct place.

Edited by PatrickEmpire

This command will perform a silent installation of Office XP using the Unattended.MST file you created in the Custom Installation Wizard to set your customized options. But we don't want to use the exact command shown above as this wouldn't exist when installing from a CD, so change:

TRANSFORMS=C:\XPCD\$\$1\install\Applications\OfficeXP\Unattended.MST /qb-

to...

TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

You cannot change this in the window... how DO you change it?

You don't need (nor have) to change that in the window you're referring to.

Let it be there and go with the flow.

But you change it on the command line to: TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

given that Unattended.MST is placed in the same folder where Office setup files are.

In which batch file to put Office setup commands:

You put them in any batch file used for installing other apps during windows setup.

I'm not sure about SVCPACK, however.

But, start.cmd is a good place.