who wants to be a millionaire?

ripken204

im just wondering how many of you watch "who wants to be a millionaire? i was just watching it and i got up to $16,000 by myself, thats until there was a dumbass question with the answer being "gilmore girls"!!! wtf, who watched that! just wondering if any of you guys watch it and how far you usually get up to. lots of times i can get up into the $100,000's

Man... I used to watch that show, but then they ask questions that are so bloody targeted towards just American History, that unless you studied American History, you'd have no clue!

And then they ask stupid questions for the million dollar prize. Maybe not stupid questions, but questions that you could figure out by a little bit of thinking...

And the 50/50 is NOT random. :realmad:

Yeah, i've watched this, and every time when they get far enough, they put so hard questions, that its nearly impossible to know the right alternative, and all the straws have been used during the first steps :D

Edited by Pete_

I love Millionaire! (Although I agree that the Millionaire people created a super-secret technology that reads peoples minds and make 50/50 NOT random :ph34r:) Too bad they got rid of the Millionaire show at Disney World.

Edited by WBHoenig

I love Millionaire! (Although I agree that the Millionaire people created a super-secret technology that reads peoples minds and make 50/50 NOT random :ph34r:) Too bad they got rid of the Millionaire show at Disney World.

lol, ya ive been to that, but the questions are so f***ing retarded!