Anyone in Aus want to make me a couple unnattended XP cds for cash?

Hey guys

Going out on a limb here but I'm hoping that there's someone in Australia on these forums who's willing to make me a couple customised XP CDs (one XP Pro, one XP Home)? I'm willing to pay such a person for their services. I've actually made one of these cds myself about 4.5 years ago but need a new one now and don't have a very long timescale so I figured the quickest way to get this done asap was to pay someone who's a pro at this to do it for me.

This is what I want: (The same for XP Pro and Home)

-Ability to choose partition

-Prompt to enter CD-key

-Promp to enter details for: username, computer name

-language and regional options set to australian

-no auto-activation

-installation of service packs 1 and 2

-installation of all hotfixes and software under optional software updates on the windows update site (eg WMplayer10)

-installation of the latest version of several programs (avg antivirus, Windows Defender, Adobe Reader, Windows Live Messenger, winrar)

-no installation of windows messenger 4.7 or msn explorer

-My Computer and My documents placed on the desktop (and if possible shortcuts to AVG, Windows Defender and Windows Live Messenger)

And all this in as slim and efficient as possible a package. Hopefully fitting onto a CD.

Please reply asap if you're willing to do it and what you think a fair price is (including express postage to perth). If you wish to flame me for being lazy then PM them please but please keep in mind that I need this done asap.

Thanks

Daniel

Edited by danielvh

In the same time you wrote this , your cd could be ready :whistle:

So noone's willing to help me out?

I need this by Wednesday, and I'm working 14 hours today, 13 hours tomorrow and 11 hours each of monday and tuesday.

I'm sure there's someone in Australia reading this who wouldn't mind making an extra cd or two for some cash?

Cmon my friend its so easy and fast you can do it!

Ill do it, you just send me the money first...

Just kidding. lol but muiz is right you could have been done by now, let me let you in on a little secret... you dont have to download all the hotfixes you can use Ryans or Xables packs

and if its the hotfixes you want to integrate use WUD (Windows Update Downloader)