Oblivion and Vista

Arv3n

I didn't understand every single word but I understood enough. I have a little experience with the Dutch language. :)

It's unfortunate there is a problem because I had hoped to not have to dual-boot. I haven't booted into XP in ages. I guess I'll just skip over the game.

Thanks for the information!

Lol i thought because you had a Dutch name you were Dutch :lol:

Your Welcome! :thumbup:yes::thumbup

Yes on the outside, concerning game elements, size of the world map, number of characters, etc, you are correct, it is very different. What isn't different is that it uses a modified/updated Gamebryo Engine and an obvious improvement is DirectX 10+ support, which was not in the version that Oblivion used.

Yep =)

Your Welcome! :thumbup:yes::thumbup

My significant other is a little, stubborn, Dutch, brat originally from Holland. She's taught me some Dutch but I'm far from great. I can get by... somewhat. :) You can thank her for the username I go by. :rolleyes:

Edited by rotjong

Your Welcome!

My significant other is a little, stubborn, Dutch, brat originally from Holland. She's taught me some Dutch but I'm far from great. I can get by... somewhat. :) You can thank her for the username I go by. :rolleyes:

lol :D

I'm Dutch and I like it :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Before I go wasting any of my time does anyone know if Oblivion will install and run under Vista SP1 x64?

Currently running Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition under Vista (Business) SP1 x64 (E8400/4GB/8800GTS) - no problems except for kicking me out of game when the virus checker updates (have to remember to turn the thing off when playing)...

/IronSpike/