It May be a dumb question but i gotta ask...

Mirrebex

I installed Xpize a while ago in my home pc and i had all these cool-looking themes, black, gray, vista style, aero style and then i installed the new xpize and all i got is this Media Center (Royale) style.. did i do something wrond, do i need to download the themes separately? help me out someone..

I installed Xpize a while ago in my home pc and i had all these cool-looking themes, black, gray, vista style, aero style and then i installed the new xpize and all i got is this Media Center (Royale) style.. did i do something wrond, do i need to download the themes separately? help me out someone..

You just installed the theme that cames with XPize. To switch back to your previous style (or whatever you want), just double-click on the desktop and select "properties". Then in "appearance" choose your favourite style.

• 3 weeks later...
There is only one theme, the Royale one.

XPIze 3.2 comes with Green, Black, and a lighter blue version of the Royale theme.

I typicaly install 3.2 first then 4.x straight afterwards to get the best of both xpize packs

• 2 weeks later...

Why???

4.xx will overwrite all of the files in 3. You are just screwing up the uninstall if you ever uninstall it. Becuase Xpize installer backs up the files

So just a hint. To get your system back to normal (NOT XPIZED)

You need your XP Disc plus service pack 2 files

Go to run and type

sfc /Purgecache

then

sfc /scannow

This will replace all the changed files back to normal

This will also ensure your system is 100% after a virus/spyware infection/cleanup.

I know you didn't ask, but you would of in the future.