Thank you nLite

SammyDawn

nLite really has done a lot to try to help and most don't realise it.

nuhi You do a lot of work and charge no money for nLite. Is that correct?

I should appreciate things that are free. Most have charged because no one said thanks.

Thank you for this project nLite. You have done a lot of work and a lot of time and dedication. Also thank you other team members that helped in the nLite project.

Also thank you ZCWorld for all your work and dedication in the addons forums.

You have all done a lot of time and work and thank you for nLite.

Does anyone else want to thank the nLite makers, and team for all their work, and dedication to making Windows a whole lot easier?

Edited by SammyDawn

Absolutely! I just praised Nuhi in a post where I was asking a question. Basically, I thanked him because his program got me started learning a whole world of stuff related to how XP works, how to make switchless installers, how to decompile and recompile .exes, write batch scripts, do registry tweaks, etc. His nLite program really got me thinking outside the box! I only discovered nLite back last Christmas. I can't believe how much I have learned and can do now because that one program.

Not to mention how much faster my computer runs now!

Thanks, Nuhi... You are the man!

:thumbup

Thank you nuhi for all your work. There may still be bugs in nlite but heck every software has bugs and no one can control bugs just fix them.

Without nLite there could be no way to make ISOs without complicated messes.

Thank you nLite.

I've never found bugs in nLite..I have a big bowl of nLite every morning and have never seen anything crawling in it..nLite is great and fits easily into any over head storage compartment!

There are bugs in nLite. I kept trying to install ATI, and nVIDIA drivers and the setups kept messing up.

I've never found bugs in nLite..I have a big bowl of nLite every morning and have never seen anything crawling in it..nLite is great and fits easily into any over head storage compartment!

If there are no bugs in nLite how come when I integrate drivers I have errors and have to start fresh. The only time I suceed in making a good disk was altering the disk, USP5, and integrating updates. A lot of times with nLite I had to redo the disk over and over again.

How come theres no bugs.

If there were no bugs in nLite how come there are updates to nLite. sorry about that. I'm just mad because I wanted to integrate drivers too but failed like everyone else.

I do benefit from nLite too like without it how could I make a bootable disk, and ISOs. Nothing is wrong with having bugs. Every software has bugs. No human being is perfect, and we all make mistakes.

Edited by SammyDawn

hyipo and SammyDawn, you two come in pairs often?

There is no bugs for them, same as there is bugs for you, how come there is bugs for you?

I never heard of such driver issue before you two attacked so stop double posting.

Others thanks for the appreciation.