ISO 1GB in size, now 1.15GB

RedDwarf

you're doing something very wrong..

delete your XP folder and copy the files across and start again

DONT copy the drivers into the xp folder, just have a seperate folder on C, like C:\Drivers, and copy the ones you want in there

dont tamper with the NLDRV folder, after integrating drivers, it'll be created, and should only contain folders called.. 001 , 002, 003, 00X etc

There is a strange directory in that folder called windows which when double clicked takes me to the same directory so it sort of loops back on itself. Maybe that was confusing things.

that'll be a folder shortcut? :huh:

just delete it

you're doing something very wrong..

delete your XP folder and copy the files across and start again

DONT copy the drivers into the xp folder, just have a seperate folder on C, like C:\Drivers, and copy the ones you want in there

I have never had these problems with nLite before, drivers got integrated and worked the way they should. But not on that old windows installation they didn't. I have never copied drivers to the nLite XP folder, they were in a driver folder on my hard disk with other stuff in it, but nLite was copying everything in that folder to the XP CD folder, that was until I made a separate folder and only copied the drivers that I wanted to integrate (even though they never got integrated). that was the only way to stop nLite from copying everything.

dont tamper with the NLDRV folder, after integrating drivers, it'll be created, and should only contain folders called.. 001 , 002, 003, 00X etc

I have never touched that folder.

that'll be a folder shortcut? :huh:

just delete it

It was not a shortcut it was a folder, even a checkdisk did not sort that out, it still went back on itself (clicking on it went no where and did not open the folder, it just went back to the same folder) until I deleted it. But it was definitely a folder.