New Site

DaveXP

I am going to start a Website on Something and i want to know waht people would like a new site on which would be helpful to them  

16 members have voted

1. 1. I am going to start a Website on Something and i want to know waht people would like a new site on which would be helpful to them

• XP Mod's and Hacks
    • Win2k3 Mod's and Hacks
    • Both Above
    • News Site
    • Other

If you dont know HTML or graphic design that well, i suggest you download a template and work your website around that.

Im sure i speak for some other users when i say that sometimes when i visit a website, and it has a less than average design filled with high contrast colours, and no real layout, i just discard it straight away, without even checking out its content.

I know its probably my loss, as they might have some very useful content, but eyecandy and easy navigation is the key to keep people interested, and to keep them coming back.

Who started this poll?  :)

I'd like mods and hacks... cut the frames - it's annoying!!  :D

Easy navigation would also be very nice.  :rolleyes:

What you mean?

Would you like links down the side which are always there or something else?

:D

ok guys need more advice you seen the web site now should i keep working on that theme or strat again with better user interface and if so should i use a template and can you name a good place to get a template i would be very grateful for any advice on this.

:)