Important news about me...

You may have noticed that I have been a lot less active lately. Well about 2 months ago I came up with Acute Bronchitis. As if that wasn't bad enough it was right after I began to quite smoking so my lungs had been weakened from that. A month ago I took a turn to the worse and the doctors told me that the Bronchitis had turned into a massive infection in the right side of my lungs and pustules had begun to develop. Well it is still going on and the have had me on 2 runs of steroids to strengthen my lungs and I am now on my 4th run of antibiotics. I went to the doctor today and he gave me a nebulizer (For home breathing treatments) told me I need to see a pulminoligist and has begun to speak of hospitalization if I don't start showing improvement. If I am hospitalized I have made arrangements to borrow a lappy and plan on jacking into the hospitals wireless network. I refuse to leave you guys completely. I will keep you guys up to date as I continue to see the doctors.

Use WPI and this forum ONLY to feel good. Never feel obliged to do anything that's not fun. I'm relatively new to this product and this froum... but let me tell you I'm impressed by the product and the people you gathered around you to help you develop. In my opnion, that's something to feel good about... you did that.

Get well, then get back.

Ro