Good job!

gamehead200

There is a hack for this that makes attachments more like VB that shows it in the middle and info about the attachment.

IPB 1.2 use DIV tags instead of tables like in 1.1.2. Align signature to bottom will be much harder.

There is a hack for this that makes attachments more like VB that shows it in the middle and info about the attachment.

IPB 1.2 use DIV tags instead of tables like in 1.1.2. Align signature to bottom will be much harder.

lol..yah I know xper.

Got a screenshot of this happening? From this end, all the sigs in this thread are sticking to the bottom. But I'll probably have to check from a member's view.

sorry for late reply, here are some screenshots:

image1

image2

image3

sig with no image:

image4

that's weird, I don't see that at all. All the sigs are directly in the far bottom corner of everyone post. Looks great for me.

i didnt see this happening in this particular thread, but it happens in other threads, basically if someone puts very little text in the reply, and usualy has avatar, so the left side is becoming long and stretches the reply cell.....

XPerties, could it be something wrong within the individual settings for our accts?

well there is nothing within your control panel that would have anything to do with that. How about try taking your sig out ...save changes and then put it back in.

See if that works. Right now Im speaking to the guys at IBF about this and trying to find a issue on a few other boards that it is happening.

ViperSnake- Look at the images a few post above. That is not the issue. It is a IBF issue.

i just checked the HTML code for the page, and actually there is nothing that would tell a sig to stick to the bottom, nothing at all, it just comes after text in a separate DIV.

so if nothing was removed by accident while modifying the board, thats probably the way it should be...