Good job!

gamehead200

but it only seems to happen to a few of us...

it happens always if the left cell(avatar, member info etc...) is higher than the right cell (the text of the reply) because then the right cell stretches....

OK, to stop this. This is not a problem or a bug. Signature goes right under your text. Because it's a signature, right.

Sure it looks better if signature is aligned to bottom. As I said before IPB 1.2 use DIV tags instead of tables (1.1.2) and its hard to align signature to bottom that way.

Anyway, we work on it.

OK, to stop this. This is not a problem or a bug. Signature goes right under your text. Because it's a signature, right.

Sure it looks better if signature is aligned to bottom. As I said before IPB 1.2 use DIV tags instead of tables (1.1.2) and its hard to align signature to bottom that way.

Anyway, we work on it.

i dont think its a problem, i just pointed it out because i thought it might be a bug or something....

i think the board looks great the way it is.... :)

I've to say i've never been too much into online communities and such stuff, but when the site went down i was pretty crazy trying to figure out what was up, and no news!

I'm very glad that the site is back again. One week without it, and it wasn't really the same surfing without browsing and posting on MSFN.

Good job and long live the site!