WUD 2.22 Beta

jcarle

Because of the amount of changes, the current version has been retired and is replaced with a new version, 2.22 Beta Build 435.

Changes include:

• Added ability to minimize to tray.
  • Added option to use product subfolders.
  • Arranged options in a pop-down group.
  • Added ability to refresh UL lists.
  • Added support for article property in UL schema.
  • Added ability to navigate to article when URL is provided within the UL.
  • Added shell integration for new file extension, .ulz which is a compressed version of a UL file.
  • Program settings moved to the registry.

To download the new version, navigate over to WUD's new homepage at http://wud.jcarle.com/.

PLEASE READ

WUD no longer comes packaged with ULs. Simply install WUD using the setup package, then click on Add Update List and choose which update list you want to use and it will be automatically added to WUD.

Edited by jcarle

when i download the ulz files and double clik on them it says access denied.. how do i add it to the update list

and now it opens in default browser.. but still having the above problem

Edited by Avneet

when i download the ulz files and double clik on them it says access denied.. how do i add it to the update list

and now it opens in default browser.. but still having the above problem

Fixed it. Uninstall your current version and re-install using the latest setup package. It was a bug with the installer.

Great program, but it doesn't seem to honour IE's proxy settings. Can you add a setting to manually add proxy settings?

the ufl files work now.. thx..proxy works for me but yeah that idea is good if u can implement the proxy settings in the software itself.. and how about automatic updates of the software and the ufl files..

edit

===

just coming up with ideas.. ..well how about the softare detect the updates u have already downloaded so that a user doesnt download it again.

Edited by Avneet

I'm loving this program but i have a small question to make...is it possible to launch this app from a network share? I always get an error relating to permissions (from the .NET assistant, not the share itself). It doesnt matter if its in the UNC format or mapped...can't seem to run either way.

Thx for the program, btw, im making some more lists in other language when im done ill give you a call, been busy with work :$ ... keep up the good work