help a brother out

4g4d4u

i just picked up a copy of fable: the lost chapters today and when i go to install it it tells me that "e:\\setup.exe is not a valid win32 application. i have no idea what this means and its pretty annoying at this point. any help would be apprecaited. thanks guys

I played Fable: The Lost Chapters and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was a realy good game. When I got the disc the same thing happend to me.Try looking for another setup file such as a .msi file or something along that lines.

thanks for the help guys, later that night i popped the disk in at a friends house to try and sort things out and it worked fine. i dont know what was wrong but im not complaining. i thought it was a pretty good game, although it was somewhat short and easy. maybe i should crack down and get pay to play rpg any good reccomendations for regular RPG's and not pay to play other than oblivion(oblivion couldnt really hold my interest my computer isnt sweet enough to run it well).

basically a free to play game. i was thinking about picking up a copy of guild wars, but i dont know well my vaio fe670g would run it. so anything that computer could run decently thats free to play and im open to suggestions although offline would be nice considdering my awesome dsl likes to take a dump pretty often lately. thanks for the help

I played Guild Wars for 3-4 months then they made a patch that broke it for me (I literally couldn't run the game anymore) I worked with tech support for a month to figure the problem out. Then they stopped replying to me. From the start of Oct until the end of Jan I heard nothing, I emailed every 3 days and continued to work on the problem myself. In Jan they finally said the problem had been fixed but then the game wouldn't let me connect because of my firewall (same firewall I had when I bought the game).

The game itself was a joke too, I ran each class to level 20 in a very short period of time.