unattended install certificate?

Hello everybody,

Is it possible, with a unattended XP installation CD, to install a certificate automatically?

On this moment can I install a computer with a unattended CD but after the installation I must manual install the certificate (double click on it, YES, YES, are you sure?, etc, Next, Finish...)

How can I do that?

I asked this question as well. There was 1 useful reply...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...mp;#entry504216

I'm glad that someone found it useful.

As for the guy who asked how, I'll tell you.

For a unattended install that uses hacked files, signing the files is a must. So I created my own Certificate Authority master certificate that is loaded into windows. Then I created a general certificate that I signed with my master certificate. Now, I use the general certificate to sign software and hacked files. Quite useful with hacked files because resigning a DLL overwrites Microsoft's signature. So when System File Checker comes around, it see's the file, checks the signature of the file, checks it against the CA list, and moves on thinking that it's a legitimate build.

There's other things too, but that's how it's useful.

Hmmm... thanks.

I have written an *.cmd file and it works 50%

If I run the script (*.cmd) file the computer would install the certificate but he ask "are you sure to install the certificate" :(

With AutoIt V3 have I the same problem! He ask the same... "are you sure to install the certificate"

Is there a (other) solution?

Edited by Andries

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been around for awhile.

There is no way to prevent the window from showing up. The only way to automate it is to use the autoit script to click the OK button when it pops up. Works only 50% of the time? That is strange since it works for me 100%.