I'd like to help developing add ons & applications

Hi my dear friends!

There are numerous really great add ons and applications developed by people out here for making life easier for the unattended install thingies. Now I was wondering whether I could contribute with my programming skills. I know my way around in Delphi programming and have quite some free time.

So if there are developers or users here who have little time to invest in a project which involves Delphi programming (or a project which should be updated or some bugs removed) please let me know. I'd be more than happy to contribute!

Regards Paul :)

Ps also if there are users who would like some application that does this or that (repetetive tasks for instance) please let me know I'd be more than happy to help you out!

I am not a expert on programming but does Delphi appz need runtimes? I have some things that pop into mind but I dont wanna use another runtime unless it is vb or .net that is to be provided. Thanks...

Hey Mate!

This is way out of my league...editing pictures and stuff which reside in DLL's. Perhaps I should have told that. I was thinking about applicatons like RunOnceExe creator and similar apps.

Regards Paul

NM, TAW!