[REQ] Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0.0.303

rado354

Couldn't find much info about this.

I was wondering what is the best way to do a Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0.0.303 addon?

Maybe using an AutoIt script or just a silent switch?

What I want is a custom install (no email stuff for example).

Share your experience and ideas :hello:

Edited by rado354

to not do the email stuff as you put it you would need autoit .. script but ... how well does it runn at the t13 min stage i dont know but i guess i will find out

i cant do it to i work out how to use autoit script program ... arr EEEK! ... looking for newbies howto on it .. now

Edited by ZcWorld

yes Nlite support .rar .7z

but the .cabs are smaller

and i still got in my image of windows a old copy of Nlite install without the new support so .. thats why i keep all my work in .cab at the time anyway lol

Look in the Autoit script collection.There is an Autoit script for KIS 6.0.0.299.Compile it, then use the "nlite addon maker", by Carnificina, to make the addon.Put the compiled script and the KIS in the same folder and when you use the addon maker select "autoit" and point to the compiled script.

Yeah, I have already downloaded it.

Will give it a try these days and will see if I can get a nice addon with a custom installation components and auto registration.

P.S.:

Do you have an idea why I can't run any AutoIt scripts in WMWare environment?

This sucks! :realmad::realmad::realmad:

Edited by rado354

I don't use WMWare.Usually, I test an nlited W(+addons) this way: I have a hidden primary partition(2GB).When I want to try a customized W I set it active and I install it there.This way I know what is working and what not.For this it needs a partitioning program and a boot manager.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like too!! but as u may see its my second post and i've just realized we needed cab files for silent installs.. so there's no doubt that is quite more than a challenge for me now xD... ermm... what kind of software do you guys use for testing??

Thnx