MSFN's newest member

FthrJACK

I never knew you were married! :rolleyes:

Anywayz, congrats dude! :D So how long will it be until she's born? :)

lets do some maths shall we

almost 6 months now

9months - 6months = 3 :D :D

I'm not stoopid...This is the first time I hear about this, and I didn't read the whole thread cuz I'm too busy, so tell me, how should I know!? :rolleyes:

im not married, and probably wont get married either. im an atheist.. and all that lark doesent mean anything to me, its like people asking me when will the baby be christened.. and im like "what the... why??"

they always say "well.. you have to get your baby christened" even those that dont believe in god say it.. they are nuts. i may as well get her cicumsized too while we are at it. im not from some African tribe either but hey... you got to get baby girls circumsized!

if it was a boy there would be a bahmitzpha (or however you spell it) too! yup! best do that as well just to be safe....

Then theres the fairies at the bottom of the garden.. best not leave them out too, they might get upset.

:/

Kira is due in december, december 21st.

bet shes born xmas day or something.. just for the irony.

im not married, and probably wont get married either. im an atheist.. and all that lark doesent mean anything to me, its like people asking me when will the baby be christened.. and im like "what the... why??"

they always say "well.. you have to get your baby christened" even those that dont believe in god say it.. they are nuts. i may as well get her cicumsized too while we are at it. im not from some African tribe either but  hey... you got to get baby girls circumsized!

if it was a boy there would be a bahmitzpha (or however you spell it) too! yup! best do that as well just to be safe....

Then theres the fairies at the bottom of the garden.. best not leave them out too, they might get upset.

what a xmas surprise for ya tris :)

they always say "well.. you have to get your baby christened" even those that dont believe in god say it.. they are nuts. i may as well get her cicumsized too while we are at it. im not from some African tribe either but  hey... you got to get baby girls circumsized!

Bar Mitzvah...

Bat Mitzavah for girls! :)

• 3 months later...

Congrats!

I understand exactly where you are comming from...

I will probably get married myself though... I just won't allow it to be religious at all.

Hope you are as lucky as I was. My daughter was an angel, and still is at 18 months. picture

congrats & goodluck

@un4given1 cute one :)

who the hell cares about religion

btw atheist: doesn't believe in god nor religion

if u believe in god but not in religion there is another word for it which I cannot remember right now :rolleyes: