New post indicatiors?

Corvette

I must say that i prefer the current skin to the one that XPerties linked to.

--Edit--

Just having a geeze at that website, i noticed that you are able to change the post progress level indicators (we have stars here at MSFN) .. perhaps we could change them to something a little more spiffier? I'd be happy to make little windows logo's if you like :)

Here's an example:

http://graphics.ibplanet.com/?act=viewfile...le&cat=7&id=625

You know ViperSnake... anyone else hasn't probably noticed, but having seen your attitude and actions on other forums such as TechZonez and WinBeta to name a few, we can see that you're trolling to provoke and frustrate other members. Maybe you want to check the term troll here. I'm not sure what your game is, you suddenly want every forum you go to to get their theme changed. Is jealousy kicking in? As XPerties once said, our forum skin is unique, and its what makes us different, and its what makes a site different from any other.

You are probably surprised we found this out? Well, we are part of one large Internet Tech Community and word spreads around fast between MSFN and other site affiliates.

Also, we don't need you to post replies in threads requesting it should be closed, when there isn't any apparent reason to close it at all. But any such future (sensible) requests should be reported using the "Report this post to a Moderator" feature, or by PM'ing an Admin. That's what its there for! One of our moderators has pointed out to use the Edit feature, but you seem to have completely ignored this and still repeatly make several replies, but oh well, it'll make it look like you're talking to yourself! :)