SATA, RAID, ULi, XP x64

mkk

I'm having a peculiar problem slipstreaming the ULi SATA drivers into a WinXP x64 installation disc. Having searched around I put my hopes to that someone here knows something about this.

While the SATA drives can run in IDE mode, I'm running the motherboard controller in RAID mode wich requires the drivers presence during the WinXP x64 installation. Integration through nLite 1.0.1 goes through well with txtmode and I have the right drivers. I can even see the driver getting loaded during the early Windows installation routine on CD bootup. But when the selection of detected drives pops up all it displays is my trusty old IDE drive to install on. I've integrated other SATA drivers many times in the past to have seen a few failures, but nothing like this. (on the SATA interface there sits two striped drives as well as a third loner)

Any chance there's generic problems with integrating x64 drivers through nLite? Or that the ULI SATA drivers just doesn't work 100% in RAID mode?

Edited by mkk

I,m having tje same problem to in my RIS. My ris excist of windows xp and xp 64 bit.

The uli raid drivers work fine in my windows xp 32bit version but wont's work in the 64 bit edition.

I tried a lot of configurations but it wont work !! :realmad:

I hope someone find an answer