Windows SBS2003 CD reports files missing JMicron Raid...

olger901

Hello all,

We purchased a new server today with Windows SBS2003 however since the HDDs are SATA we needed to integrate the drivers into the Windows CD. So we downloaded nLite fired it up, chose to integrate SP1 and to Integrate drivers. We integrated the Intel ICH8 SATA/RAID drivers (text mode) and the JMicron JMB36x SATA/RAID drivers (text mode). We used the drivers that came shipped on our Asus Driver CD We popped in the CD into the server's CD tray, booted from the CD and Windows SBS2003 recognized our SATA drives. However at the end of the installation in text mode Windows SBS2003 reports that the following files are missing on the CD:

jgogo.sys

jraid.cat

jraid.inf

and without the JMicron drivers we will be unable to continue the setup of our new server because the server does NOT have a floppy drive...is there any solution for this problem?

BTW: I looked in the: E:\SBS2003\I386\NLDRV\002 folder and when I checked those files are definately there...that is the odd thing (they are named jogo.sy_ jraid.ca_ and jraid.in_ ofcourse)

Sidenote: I integrated the Intel drivers the first time, and for the JMicron drivers I ran the wizard again...

• 4 months later...