Power Packer And WPI?

jim0615

Can the WPI directory be added as an extra root source or do i need to put WPI in a directory of its own then add it?

It should be possible to add the wpi directory to the root of your disk. Just make sure each of your packs have runonceex setup as well. I don't see any reason wpi won't just work directly from the root of the disk. If there are any modifications that have to be done manually that powerpacker doesn't cover I will add WPI support into powerpacker as well since I've allready added WPI support in the latest integrator program allready. ;)

I used the latest Integrator, and set it up to run WPI with the runonceex method. Then used PP to add driver packs and make the ISO for me. But it doesn't copy the WPI directory over with it.

Should WPI still go in the root of the CD or next to the $OEM$ and i386 directory's?

Thanks for you help! And thanks for the great software!

Powerpacker doesn't copy it over for you. Yes it belongs at the root of the disk. Not next to $oem$. All of your installs should be able to use the one WPI directory at the root as long as they were all integrated with the wpi directory to begin with. ;) Please let me know if all goes well or if you have any issues.