F.E.A.R. Multi Player free for download

puntoMX

Other game makers should do the same, and why not? I think people will even buy the SinglePlayer game if they like the MultiPlayer version. I know that there are Demo versions but I see those as a test for your system.

Still didn’t finish to download it, but tomorrow I will have it :D .

(Yes, even with 45-55kB/s but i´m not downloading it all the time ;) )

Other game makers should do the same, and why not? I think people will even buy the SinglePlayer game if they like the MultiPlayer version. I know that there are Demo versions but I see those as a test for your system.

Still didn’t finish to download it, but tomorrow I will have it :D .

(Yes, even with 45-55kB/s but i´m not downloading it all the time ;) )

thats exactly why i think that they're doing it. also to promote FEAR2

I'm currently downloading it from a torrent... wise one at sierra who tought "hey let's distribute it by direct download to each and every user"

But I'm having a stupid problem getting the cdkey, I click on the link, then the SAME PAGE loads (url in adress bar is the register one, but content is from the homepage)... tried in IE and Opera and it's still the same, I click, and only the publicity changes. Got on my old pc and it worked fine, clicked and the new page where you enter your infos loads fine.

but how could I fix this on my new comp for the future? I guess this should be asked in software section or even on google if I knew how to rephrase my problem into a suitable english question.

Edited by Thauzar

But I'm having a stupid problem getting the cdkey, I click on the link, then the SAME PAGE loads (url in adress bar is the register one, but content is from the homepage)... tried in IE and Opera and it's still the same, I click, and only the publicity changes. Got on my old pc and it worked fine, clicked and the new page where you enter your infos loads fine.

Just check your mail, else do it again and it will tell you that the email address is already used, but the key will be send again ;).

The problem is that because of this I CAN'T access the register form and enter my email, that's what my problem is :( it's the main page that reloads when I click on the serial link, even if the adress changes to /register1 or whatever the name is, the content is the one from main page, only the publicity changes :(

and it's not IE related only, cause the same problem affects opera! Must be some setting but what and where? I'm on a week's old installation of windows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded it the other day looks a good game the only think is i can play it on medium setting ( where my PC should! ) so i have to set all on low and looks like somthing out of Half life 1 meh :(

• 2 weeks later...

for the 98 question

i think with kup the dependencies were added but im not sure if it ran

for fear in general

can i run fear on the absulute complete botom with a geforce 4 mx

Edited by awergh